At 1.30pm, 12 June, 2014, in room B202, school-level technology council's inspection of 2013- 2014 Students' scientific projects were held.
The council was composed:
- Dr. Vo Dinh Bay – Head of the department of Information System, Faculty of Electricity and Electronics - Head of council
- Dr. Tran Thanh Phuong – Head of the department of Electronics and Telecommunication, Faculty of Electricity and Electronics – Member
- Dr. Ngo Le Minh – Head of the department of Architect, Faculty of Civil Engineering – Member
There were 4 projects which belonged to:
Faculty of Electricity and Electronics:
- Robot that presents and announces information by sound – Executors: : Ho Nhu Hung, Ngo Tan Doi, Hy Phu Dau - Supervisor: Dr. Vo Hoang Duy
- Developing mobile app that identifies traffic signs – Executors: Le Thi Thanh Thao, Nguyen Duy Khang - Supervisor: Dr. Nguyen Huu Khanh Nhan
- Security door using radio-frequency identification RFID – Executors: Pham Khac Đam, Pham Minh Thien, Truong Tran Thuy Nga - Supervisor: M.S. Tran Cong Thinh
Faculty of Civil Engineering:
- Adobe brick in green design along horizontal line – Executor: Tran Huu Y – Supervisor: Dr. Luu Nguyen Hai Nam
School-level technology council
Although “Adobe brick in green design along horizontal line” was the first topic that was defended, Tran Huu Y (head of topic) presented his lecture very well and persuaded the council by his lively model. He not only raised the result of his study through a year but also mentioned about its novelty, creativity and applicability. Project’s supervisor – Dr. Luu Nguyen Hai Nam also spent his time to encourage the students’ spirit.
The next topics – the robot models – was also attractive. They shown very good results of their research which is inherent strengths of the Faculty of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
The presentation of Tran Huu Y with the participation of his supervisor - Dr.Luu Nguyen Nam Hai
The presentation of a topic of the Faculty Electrical & Electronic Engineering
The participated students recieved a lot of feedbacks from the Council to improve their projects so that they could edit their paper to apply to higher level.
At the end of the presentation, topics in engineering council has achieved unexpected results:
The topic: “Adobe brick in green design along horizontal line” had been passed sucessfully among other topics and won the first rank. Thus the topic was proposed for the next level – municipal level
We hope that Tran Huu Y will improve his project better and continue sucessfully in the next round And then he could bring victory to the Faculty of Civil Engineering.
Tran Huu Y as well as others participants with their success and excellence has become an example to encourage junior students to participate in scientific research activities. It is a chance for them to engage knowledge, improve skills and find an opportunity to sucess in the future.
We are looking forward to getting more registration of the 2014-2015 science research in Civil Engineering Faculty to maintain the glory of that victory. Moreover it is for developing studious attitude, learning passion and creativity of any student.